Check back with us soon to see our schedules for 2020... make sure you also follow along with our facebook page as it is frequented and updated weekly
2019 seen us become the largest kayak fishing club in West Virginia in membership numbers and event attendance, we ended the year with 167 members and averaged 85 kayak anglers per event.
During our 2018 season, we ended the year with 143 Members... during our inaugural year in 2017 with 119 members. We are moving in the right direction.
ABOUT THE CLUB
Learn What We’re About
West Virginia Kayak Anglers
West Virginia Kayak Anglers Fishing Club is the home of the only statewide, MEMBERS ONLY, Team and Individual Fishing Series. This club came to life in December, 2016, when a group of six (6) kayak fishing friends held their first, informal meeting, discussed the idea and decided to make it happen.
The club as of March 3, 2017 is officially chartered by the state of West Virginia as the (West Virginia Kayak Anglers) also known as (WVKA) A 501 (3) (c) NON-PROFIT ENTITY
As a recreational organization, the Club's goals shall be to:
1. Organize kayak anglers in West Virginia area and beyond.
2. Support and promote the safe and responsible pursuit of the sport of kayak fishing.
3. Promote fellowship and provide a fun meeting place for kayak fishermen.
4. Provide forum for exchange of ideas, fishing information and rigging tips.
5. Sponsor events, group outings and kayak fishing tournaments.
6. Provide an avenue to promote team competitions.
7. Provide public presence to protect interests of kayak fisherman.
WE LIVE AND BREATHE KAYAK FISHING