WHAT ARE YOUR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS?
Individual memberships are for single anglers who do not plan on fishing with a partner. Just like any other tournament trail.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN WEST VIRGINIA KAYAK ANGLERS TOURNAMENTS ?
Besides your kayak and your fishing gear, you’ll need the following items:
(1) Kayak, Canoe, or SUP. All craft must be human-powered (pedal or paddle). No electric or gas motors.
(2) Hawg Trough measuring device. Make sure the measurement lines get marked with a dark marker.
(3) Digital Camera. Either a standard single purpose camera or the one on your smartphone. Photo's may be required to be uploaded to an online tournament management system such a tourneyx.com
(4) Personal Flotation Device. All events REQUIRE these to be worn at ALL TIMES.
(5) West Virginia Fishing License. All laws of the state must be followed along with any regulations for the tournament waters being fished.
DO YOU HAVE A TRIAL MEMBERSHIP?
Not at this time. We do not collect entry fees to our live tournaments. Membership Fees are applied to the cash awards.
Ask and You Shall Receive
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up to fish a tournament?
At this time, pre-registration is required on tourneyx.com. There are no entry fees because your membership means you fish the four (4) live events for free. Follow the event information on Facebook for times of the event, then simply show up for registration to fill out your waiver (you can print and do this ahead of time), pay for the big bass pot and or enter the 50/50 drawing, and fish!
If you are not a member, you will be required to select a membership before being allowed to participate.